Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: haring on November 29, 2025, 06:55:34 am

Title: Expired Fujifilm Fujicolor PRO 400H film
Post by: haring on November 29, 2025, 06:55:34 am
I am a wedding photographer specializing on South East Asian weddings based in Miami. With the new trends I use film less and less for wedding photography. I have 4-5 full boxes of Fuji Fujifilm Fujicolor PRO 400H Expired 120 and 220 Film. Is it worth selling them on ebay or I should use them gradually for personaL use? What do you think?
Title: Re: Expired Fujifilm Fujicolor PRO 400H film
Post by: Rob C on November 29, 2025, 03:55:05 pm
Why would you be asking complete strangers to tell you what to do?

Title: Re: Expired Fujifilm Fujicolor PRO 400H film
Post by: CMAmuseumbrich4d on December 09, 2025, 10:11:55 am
Sell on eBay. Everything related to film has had the prices increase by a great amount. Cost of film and processing is way to great now a days and I think you would get best bang for the buck from selling. Until a few years ago, I was shooting film through my pinhole cameras for over 20 years but its not worth the cost anymore.