Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Street Showcase => Topic started by: Slobodan Blagojevic on November 16, 2025, 09:04:57 am

Title: Red Berlin
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on November 16, 2025, 09:04:57 am
1. Berlin Underground
2. Jewish Museum
3. Upside Down

Title: Re: Red Berlin
Post by: KLaban on November 16, 2025, 01:22:37 pm
Nice series, Slobodan.
Title: Re: Red Berlin
Post by: BAB on November 16, 2025, 07:35:00 pm
Have you gone to veronicas for dinner yet in Berlin I highly recommend it...also the board room, up stairs bar and the hallways are great for making images.
Title: Re: Red Berlin
Post by: BAB on November 16, 2025, 07:49:09 pm
I had a great time photographing in Berlin
Title: Re: Red Berlin
Post by: BAB on November 16, 2025, 08:02:18 pm
I loved this building
Title: Re: Red Berlin
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on November 17, 2025, 08:05:21 am
I loved this building

Yes.

These shots was taken there: