Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: pemihan on November 14, 2025, 11:15:54 am

Title: WTB: Schneider Center Filter 2I (IIi) for Apo-Digitar 43mm f/5.6 XL Lens
Post by: pemihan on November 14, 2025, 11:15:54 am
I just acquired a SK43XL and am looking to buy the accompanying Schneider Center Filter 2I (IIi).

Thanks
Peter
Title: Re: WTB: Schneider Center Filter 2I (IIi) for Apo-Digitar 43mm f/5.6 XL Lens
Post by: JoeKitchen on January 26, 2026, 07:02:00 pm
This is a very difficult filter to find.  I too have the SK43mm but was unable to find the matching CF. 

However, there are many copies of the CF for the 47 XL out there, which I was able to acquire.  I then had SK Grimes custom make a retainer ring to hold the glass and fit onto the 43mm. 

It works very well, albeit you do get a slight vignette in the corners at 30mm of shift.