Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: MattBurt on October 04, 2025, 02:33:51 pm
-
I took a chance and got up early this morning, hoping to get some light at sunrise.
Actual sunrise didn't provide but I waited around a little and the sun eventually made an appearance.
(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/54831963729_7d1fca6ded_b.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2rxj9uZ)
(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/54831963454_14be684ed9_b.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2rxj9qf)
(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/54832053330_45abf3f2b4_b.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2rxjB8Q)
-
I particularly like the third. The first looks more tranquil than stormy.
Jeremy
-
I particularly like the third. The first looks more tranquil than stormy.
Jeremy
Thanks! Maybe Clearing Storm would have been a better title.
-
Is this where you live? If so, you have a lovely backyard!
Rob
-
Is this where you live? If so, you have a lovely backyard!
Rob
It is! This was maybe a 20 minute drive from home, half at low speed on 4x4 trails. Only 4-5 Miles away as the crow flies.
Good place to be a landscape photographer for sure.
Town (and my house) is in the distance of the second shot.
-
Wonderful.
-
Wonderful.
Thank you Paulo!