Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Cameras, Lenses and Shooting gear => Topic started by: Mike Sellers on January 30, 2007, 08:43:33 am

Title: Super Rotator Lens
Post by: Mike Sellers on January 30, 2007, 08:43:33 am
Hi,
Didn`t I read in the last few months about the Hartblei Super Rotator Tilt/Shift lens being available with Zeiss glass? I can`t find any info about it. Maybe it was a different lens manufacturer but I did read something somewhere. Maybe it was a Photokina report?
Mike
Title: Super Rotator Lens
Post by: rethmeier on January 30, 2007, 03:48:53 pm
Here you go:

http://www.hartblei.de/english.html (http://www.hartblei.de/english.html)

http://www.digitalfoto-trainer.de/Hartblei...uperrotator.pdf (http://www.digitalfoto-trainer.de/Hartblei-Zeiss%20Superrotator.pdf)

Cheers,
Willem.
Title: Super Rotator Lens
Post by: Mike Sellers on January 30, 2007, 10:34:31 pm
Thanks Willem!
Quote
Here you go:

http://www.hartblei.de/english.html (http://www.hartblei.de/english.html)

http://www.digitalfoto-trainer.de/Hartblei...uperrotator.pdf (http://www.digitalfoto-trainer.de/Hartblei-Zeiss%20Superrotator.pdf)

Cheers,
Willem.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=98360\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Title: Super Rotator Lens
Post by: ddolde on January 30, 2007, 10:37:21 pm
Anyone notice that the Kiev Camera website for the dealer who sells these in the US has turned into a porn site?

http://www.kievcamera.com/ (http://www.kievcamera.com/)
Title: Super Rotator Lens
Post by: Kirk Gittings on January 30, 2007, 10:58:33 pm
Interesting but.......at those focal lengths, I am not sure how useful they would be, at least for me anyway, shooting architecture.
Title: Super Rotator Lens
Post by: wolfnowl on January 31, 2007, 01:44:08 am
Try this one: http://www.kievusa.com/ (http://www.kievusa.com/)

Mike.
Title: Super Rotator Lens
Post by: ddolde on January 31, 2007, 09:23:47 am
Quote
Try this one: http://www.kievusa.com/ (http://www.kievusa.com/)

Mike.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=98456\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

That's not the same company.