Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: bjaphoto on September 06, 2025, 10:03:59 am
-
I am selling my amazing camera kit. It includes:
Cambo WRS body with Phase One mount.
Phase One IQ 1 100mp
Schneider APO Digitar 35XL f5.6 Lens (I think I have a centre filter as well)
Schneider APO Digitar 47XL f5.6 Lens
Schneider APO Digitar 72mm f/5.6 Lens
Accessories: Batteries, Chargers etc
Pelicase
I am located in Sweden, so ideally someone based in Europe (or UK). We can discuss if located outside Europe. All customs paid by the buyer.
This has been my kit for most of my work. I love it - but have shot more video than stills recently. Most of the shots on my website I have used this Cambo / Phase One.
www.brendanaustin.com
I think this is a fair price for such a great set. Just reduced the price (It's difficult to get the right price on this EQ, I think)
US$ 9,000
£6,500
€7,500
+ shipping costs
Contact me if you have any questions.
-
Would you sell one of the shutter cables since you have 2 pictured? John