Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: MattBurt on August 12, 2025, 11:54:49 am
-
I've been spending some extra time with my mom in Michigan this summer. She lives in the woods and it's very different from here in dry Colorado. I've been especially enjoying the mushrooms. I got a new extension tube to try instead of my vintage macro lens on more modern glass and I like the results so far. Less to carry too!
(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/54671002480_18a4f3f491_b.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2ri6bk3)
(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/54679067795_726acf5b4a_b.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2riNvSc)
-
I like them both. Congrats for for going low to get an usual point of view…
-
I like them both. Congrats for for going low to get an usual point of view…
Thanks! I love to show the gills, often the most interesting part (IMO). Gotta go low to get those. It also makes the mushroom look more grand and worthy of being the subject of an image...
-
I like them both. I think the green background in the second is too bright, though: could you darken and desaturate it a little, and perhaps add a blur?
Jeremy
-
I like them both. I think the green background in the second is too bright, though: could you darken and desaturate it a little, and perhaps add a blur?
Jeremy
Yeah I don't disagree. I've already done a little of that but it could use some more.
-
I like Extension Tube !