Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: chaddro on August 02, 2025, 02:25:29 pm

Title: Epson 9890 9900 Nozzle Check on Roll Paper
Post by: chaddro on August 02, 2025, 02:25:29 pm
Hey,

I made a change somewhere on the print and now when I do a nozzle check I'm using 5" of roll paper!

How do I change this back to where it uses half of that? I already have roll margin set to 3mm.

Thank you!
Title: Re: Epson 9890 9900 Nozzle Check on Roll Paper
Post by: chaddro on August 02, 2025, 07:24:36 pm
Okay, this is really strange. Needed to power cycle the print, and now it's back to normal doing the narrow print on roll paper for the nozzle check.  WTF???
Title: Re: Epson 9890 9900 Nozzle Check on Roll Paper
Post by: langier on August 04, 2025, 12:55:31 pm
I had that happen to me many months ago. Somehow it went back to the 2-3 inch normal nozzle check roll paper consumption. I have no idea how/why it went to double the length nor how it got back to being shorter.