Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: Rob C on July 22, 2025, 09:05:37 am

Title: Viewer Numbers
Post by: Rob C on July 22, 2025, 09:05:37 am
Nice to notice that the viewer numbers are slowly climbing up again!
Title: Re: Viewer Numbers
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on July 22, 2025, 11:12:14 am
Indeed. Since I was once (wholly unfairly) blamed for their decline, I shall now (equally unfairly) accept credit for their revival.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Viewer Numbers
Post by: Rob C on July 22, 2025, 12:36:17 pm
Indeed. Since I was once (wholly unfairly) blamed for their decline, I shall now (equally unfairly) accept credit for their revival.

Jeremy


I like that philosophy; I use it too. ;-)
Title: Re: Viewer Numbers
Post by: francois on July 25, 2025, 03:39:25 am
Indeed. Since I was once (wholly unfairly) blamed for their decline, I shall now (equally unfairly) accept credit for their revival.

Jeremy

Accept the credit, forget the (unfair/unjustified) blame!