Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Neil Folberg on July 08, 2025, 07:34:44 am

Title: PRICE DROP Epson ink 220ml cartridges new for Stylus Pro 7800/9800/7880/9880
Post by: Neil Folberg on July 08, 2025, 07:34:44 am
Hello,
I have for sale:
Everything is in the original boxes and sealed

Matte Black T6218 date: 2026/03/13
Yellow T6034 date: 2027/01/10
Light Magenta T603C date: 2027/07/13
Light Cyan T6035 date: 2027/01/24
Cyan T6032 date: 2026/10/19
Light light black T6039 date: 2027/01/26

Magenta T603B date: 2025/03/07 (this is out-of-date, but only by a few months)
MATTE BLACK PHATTE date: 2025/08/25

2- brand new maintenance cartridges

These are currently selling for $150-$175 per 220ml cartridge online (if available, the ink has been discontinued by Epson)
I am selling the entire set of 8 ink cartridges including the maintenance cartridges, for $475 (reduced from $575) including express international shipping (EMS)

I prefer to sell the set but if I do not find a buyer then the individual cartridges are $100 each including shipping (from Israel, to the US or Europe).
Payment via PayPal
I've sold items here before and if you want to see who I am look at visiongallery.com

Neil Folberg