Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Street Showcase => Topic started by: RSL on June 15, 2025, 02:45:12 pm

Title: Barrels of Rum
Post by: RSL on June 15, 2025, 02:45:12 pm
?
Title: Re: Barrels of Rum
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on June 15, 2025, 02:50:34 pm
Interesting shot, Russ, well-judged exposure.

Street, though?

Jeremy
Title: Re: Barrels of Rum
Post by: degrub on June 15, 2025, 11:33:45 pm
There's tension in those staves !
Title: Re: Barrels of Rum
Post by: RSL on June 16, 2025, 01:41:36 pm
Thanks, both you guys. Jeremy-- the only other choice is landscape. Does it look like landscape? Guess it could be as well as street.
Title: Re: Barrels of Rum
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on June 19, 2025, 07:04:33 am
Still life? Or, here, just User Critiques.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Barrels of Rum
Post by: Chris Kern on June 19, 2025, 02:01:08 pm
Street, though?

Perhaps this section of the forum could use a few additional categories.  Maybe Documentary (to distinguish literal captures from "Street"), Cityscape (to distinguish streets from "Street"), Still Life, Macro.  Is that something you can do, Jeremy?
Title: Re: Barrels of Rum
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on June 22, 2025, 02:06:36 pm
Perhaps this section of the forum could use a few additional categories.  Maybe Documentary (to distinguish literal captures from "Street"), Cityscape (to distinguish streets from "Street"), Still Life, Macro.  Is that something you can do, Jeremy?

I think I can create new boards; I've never tried.

I'm cautious about introducing too many categories. Until a few years ago, we just had "User Critiques", in which I've continued to post all my images and which seems adequate for the task.

Jeremy