Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: imykhan on April 28, 2025, 04:26:16 am
-
For Sale:
Phase One IQ1 60 Medium Format Camera system, comes with Phase One 645DF+ body and Schneider-Kreuznach 80mm f2.8 Leaf Shutter lens.
This is a full-frame 645 medium format camera system. Perfect studio camera.
Comes with 3 digital back batteries, battery chager for digital back batteries, 6x AA rechargeable batteries for the DF+ body. Sensor cover. Body covers, Lens covers, USB3 tethertools cable for tethered shooting.
It all comes in an airtight protective hardcase with padding and straps. What you see in these photos is what you get.
Collection from the studio in Bradford, West Yorkshire is welcome, you can try it out before buying.
We can deliver it to anywhere in the UK as long as travel costs are covered.
£3250.00 Collected
(https://ikdotcodotuk.wordpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/04/img_9273.jpg)
(https://ikdotcodotuk.wordpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/04/img_9281.jpg)
(https://ikdotcodotuk.wordpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/04/img_9280.jpg)
(https://ikdotcodotuk.wordpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/04/img_9285.jpg)
(https://ikdotcodotuk.wordpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/04/img_9277.jpg)
(https://ikdotcodotuk.wordpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/04/img_9274.jpg)
(https://ikdotcodotuk.wordpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/04/img_9288.jpg)
(https://ikdotcodotuk.wordpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/04/img_9284.jpg)
-
Are you willing to piece out this kit, or is it altogether as is? I've got body and lenses where I want them and am looking around for a new digi interface. If you'd be willing to part ways with the IQ1 60 ala carte, I'd love to know what your asking price is for it. Very interested. Cheers!
-
I would consider splitting the gear. £2500 for the back, would that work?