Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: shootingalot on April 18, 2025, 08:47:24 pm

Title: WTB: Phase One IQ3100 Trichromatic back. M mount
Post by: shootingalot on April 18, 2025, 08:47:24 pm
Hello. I am after a 100 megapixel trichromatic back 
If you have one or know someone selling one, please let me know.



Title: Re: WTB: Phase One IQ3100 Trichromatic back. M mount
Post by: ozanbal on October 25, 2025, 01:05:03 pm
Hi
Still looking for the backs? I have Iq260 and IQ3100 Trichromatic if you interesting.
Regards,
Title: Re: WTB: Phase One IQ3100 Trichromatic back. M mount
Post by: Balafre on October 26, 2025, 02:18:55 pm
BEWARE SCAMMERS my friend
Title: Re: WTB: Phase One IQ3100 Trichromatic back. M mount
Post by: felix5616 on October 26, 2025, 02:53:19 pm
Be careful of anyone that contacts you the day they joined. WTB ads are an invitation to scammers
Title: Re: WTB: Phase One IQ3100 Trichromatic back. M mount
Post by: ozanbal on November 04, 2025, 02:52:06 am
Hey, just wanted to clarify — you can check my Instagram @645_studio. I’m a real person, no worries! It’s an old account, but I recently joined the club.
If you need to confirm anything, please feel free to ask before making assumptions.
Title: Re: WTB: Phase One IQ3100 Trichromatic back. M mount
Post by: shootingalot on January 13, 2026, 08:19:18 pm
Hey, just wanted to clarify — you can check my Instagram @645_studio. I’m a real person, no worries! It’s an old account, but I recently joined the club.
If you need to confirm anything, please feel free to ask before making assumptions.

Hi. Yes, unfortunately, these ads are getting more attention these days. I ended up buying an IQ4 trichromatic instead. I also had one guy offering a back who is a Senior member but his account was hacked. He didn't even know for a while. The impersonator gave me his number etc, but started sending very inconsistent images of different backs, resolutions, so I reported him here and GetDPI. On that platform, I spoke with the account owner who later announced the hack and confirmed that he doesn't have any gear for sale. By then it was too late for a couple of guys.
Title: Re: WTB: Phase One IQ3100 Trichromatic back. M mount
Post by: shootingalot on August 02, 2026, 02:45:46 pm
Hi. Tried to message you on insta but your mailbox is limited
Title: Re: WTB: Phase One IQ3100 Trichromatic back. M mount
Post by: shootingalot on August 03, 2026, 12:14:57 pm
Hey. Tried to reach you via your IG. Somehow your account doesnt allow messages. Lets talk about thet trichromatic


Hey, just wanted to clarify — you can check my Instagram @645_studio. I’m a real person, no worries! It’s an old account, but I recently joined the club.
If you need to confirm anything, please feel free to ask before making assumptions.