Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: bsmuseby on April 17, 2025, 08:57:49 pm

Title: Leica Typ 246 Monochrome camera
Post by: bsmuseby on April 17, 2025, 08:57:49 pm
Included are two batteries, charger, half case (tan), original box (like new) and the gray cover box (not such good condition). The camera has been lightly used, and is in excellent condition (I'm thinking "like new", but that's dangerous, and I'm sure there are defects that I can't see).  Obscure fact: as far as I know, the Typ 246 camera is the only black & white movie camera available.
I'm selling because I just purchased an M11-P, and owning both cameras seems indulgent.
I'm in the SF Bay Area and can be reached by email: [email protected].
Serial number: 4984118
$3,800.
If interested, I'd be happy to answer any questions and/or provide photographs. I'm in the SF Bay Area, and can be reached by email: [email protected].
Bob
(https://forum.luminous-landscape.com/Users/rss/data/edocs/inbox/lRm exports/s.net/typ246/Leica TYP246-1.jpg)