Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Street Showcase => Topic started by: RSL on April 04, 2025, 11:04:18 am

Title: Morning Bath, Vietnam 1965
Post by: RSL on April 04, 2025, 11:04:18 am
.
Title: Re: Morning Bath, Vietnam 1965
Post by: degrub on April 04, 2025, 11:58:10 am
Nice capture of life. Kodachrome ?
Title: Re: Morning Bath, Vietnam 1965
Post by: RSL on April 06, 2025, 03:01:17 pm
Frank, I don't know whether or not you got my email. If not:

It probably was Kodachrome. I was shooting with a Canon 7 at the time. I scanned this stuff ages ago, so I'm not sure any longer.
Title: Re: Morning Bath, Vietnam 1965
Post by: degrub on April 07, 2025, 12:15:23 pm
Thanks. The greens and reds made me think it was. And kodachrome had the reputation of being more stable in the tropics.

Sorry, that is a null mailbox listed in the profile.
Best is forum PM.