Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: kers on March 29, 2025, 11:27:30 am

Title: New Website beeld.nu
Post by: kers on March 29, 2025, 11:27:30 am
I just made my own wordpress website    beeld.nu     and updated my work.
It is a start.

Reactions are welcome.
Title: Re: New Website beeld.nu
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on March 31, 2025, 06:17:30 am
It's clean and uncluttered. It loads quickly and (a pet peeve of mine when not implemented) the arrow keys work as they should.

Jeremy
Title: Re: New Website beeld.nu
Post by: kers on April 01, 2025, 04:36:45 am
Thank you, as you can see not really landscape related... this is my daily work... my private work will come in time.

Being new to making websites i must say it is not that difficult tot start with, it is almost plug and play nowadays.

I like uncluttered and the good thing is these simple options are mostly free - it is the more sophisticated things you have to pay for.




Title: Re: New Website beeld.nu
Post by: 1PhotoGuyinNM on April 01, 2025, 03:00:50 pm
I just made my own wordpress website    beeld.nu     and updated my work.
It is a start.

Reactions are welcome.

Excellent work.  I like the consistency of subject matter arraignment.
Title: Re: New Website beeld.nu
Post by: kers on April 01, 2025, 03:39:07 pm
Excellent work.  I like the consistency of subject matter arraignment.
much appreciated!
Title: Re: New Website beeld.nu
Post by: francois on April 04, 2025, 04:18:52 am
I like the website a lot, as others pointed out above, it's easy to navigate and very responsive. On top of that, the content is superb.
Title: Re: New Website beeld.nu
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on April 04, 2025, 02:06:33 pm
On top of that, the content is superb.

I took that as read!

Jeremy