Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: KeithR on March 27, 2025, 12:34:25 pm

Title: Kevin Raber
Post by: KeithR on March 27, 2025, 12:34:25 pm
In case no one has read, Photo PXL founder, Kevin Raber passed away 2 days ago, March 25th.  :'(
Title: Re: Kevin Raber
Post by: thebatman on March 27, 2025, 10:03:20 pm
Oh my goodness. I had not heard that. So sad. I loved his enthusiasm for photography. RIP.
Title: Re: Kevin Raber
Post by: Photog-x on April 03, 2025, 07:07:13 am
When he had to leave, that’s when I knew it was time to go. I recently subscribed again to see how it is, but it’s still not the same quality it used to be. Not sure I’ll continue here. Still thinking about it. Maybe the fact that I still rarely visit but pay for a subscription is the indicator that it’s not for me anymore.  Wehen the founder and Kevin were here that’s when it was at its best.  RIP Kevin. :-(