Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: MattBurt on March 25, 2025, 09:02:13 pm

Title: Meltwater
Post by: MattBurt on March 25, 2025, 09:02:13 pm
Water has been coming up fast
(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/54410610226_98e0121737_b.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2qU5AMq)
Title: Re: Meltwater
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on March 25, 2025, 09:07:51 pm
I like it :)
Title: Re: Meltwater
Post by: maddogmurph on March 26, 2025, 12:04:46 am
Lovely, reminds me of one I did like this in Patagonia with different colors.
Title: Re: Meltwater
Post by: francois on March 26, 2025, 11:38:50 am
Luminous and vibrant flow…
I love it.
Title: Re: Meltwater
Post by: MattBurt on March 27, 2025, 10:54:34 am
I like it :)

Lovely, reminds me of one I did like this in Patagonia with different colors.

Luminous and vibrant flow…
I love it.

Thank you all! I was taking a little different approach on a familiar subject. Both to mix things up a bit but also because I injured my knee last weekend and I'm facing some limited mobility while I recover. So this was from a nice flat concrete slab with a long lens.