Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: Dave Gurtcheff on March 19, 2025, 02:30:21 pm
-
My father took this photo in 1935-36 with a medium format Zeiss Super Iconta "A". He grew up, and my wife and I now live on a barrier island in southern NJ. At the time, it was a hunting and fishing island. With the building of the Garden State Parkway, it opened access to NY and North Jersey folks (and their money). There are now homes on the beach selling in the millions. I saw one recently for 20 million. So the negative I found of an out house on the beach blew me over. I scanned it with a Nikon Coolscan 8000. I plan to put a small framed print in the men's and ladie's room at an upscale restaurant, just for laughs.
Dave in Beach Haven, NJ