Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Camera Raw Q&A => Topic started by: Redcrown on March 13, 2025, 12:28:31 am
-
I have the latest ACR version 17.2.0.2155 on Windows 11. For the first time in a long time I wanted to access "Process Version" and I can't find it. It is supposed to be in the "Calibrate" tab. I don't have that tab. Do you?
I have Calibrate in Lightroom, just not in ACR.
-
Try resetting your ACR preferences, better?
Hold down the Command key and select Photoshop > Preferences > Camera Raw (MacOS*) or hold down the Ctrl key and select Edit > Preferences > Camera Raw (Windows).
Click Yes in the dialog that asks "Delete the Camera Raw Preferences?"
*On Ventura, it is now called "Settings".
-
Thanks Dog, resetting ACR prefs worked. It restored the Calibrate tab. I'm always reluctant to do that because I don't think it has ever cured whatever bug I was chasing in the past. And then I'm left with the task of restoring presets. This time I only had to rebuild the "Defaults" to set the proper camera profiles for the 3 cameras I'm still using.
(Sadly, it did not fix a couple other ACR bugs I'm still chasing.)
-
The missing Calibrate tab in ACR 17 might be due to a workspace customization or panel arrangement issue. You can try resetting the workspace to the default layout by going to Window > Workspace > Reset to Saved Layout. If the tab still doesn't appear, ensure that your version of ACR 17 is up to date, as updates often fix such issues. For more detailed troubleshooting.
you can visit support page here: Adobe (https://www.pnytrainings.com/freelancing-tranings-course-in-lahore-at-arfa-tower).