Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on March 12, 2025, 03:14:10 pm

Title: mandarin duck
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on March 12, 2025, 03:14:10 pm
A ridiculously pretty bird.

Jeremy
Title: Re: mandarin duck
Post by: francois on March 13, 2025, 09:23:32 am
Wow, those colors are so vivid that they almost blind me ;-)
Title: Re: mandarin duck
Post by: BobDavid on March 26, 2025, 10:45:22 pm
That's a happy picture!
Title: Re: mandarin duck
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on March 27, 2025, 08:16:34 am
Wow, those colors are so vivid that they almost blind me ;-)

And they're entirely genuine!

Jeremy
Title: Re: mandarin duck
Post by: francois on March 27, 2025, 09:43:15 am
And they're entirely genuine!

Jeremy

I believe you Jeremy. Nature, often, doesn't need an artificial boost in colors.
Sometime, around here, I walk past a "bird park" (for a lack of a better definition) and I'm always blown by the colors of those not-so exotic-birds.