Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Colour Management => Topic started by: gary_young on February 11, 2025, 11:35:59 am

Title: How to print a test chart using i1 Profiler
Post by: gary_young on February 11, 2025, 11:35:59 am
How do I print a profiling test chart using i1 Profiler application so that I can create a custom profile?

The information I have about doing this state that colour management must be turned off, but I am unable to do this.

What I have tried:

1 - when I try to print a test chart using i1 Profiler software on Mac or Windows, a notice informs me to turn off colour management in the print driver.  However there is no colour management setting in the Epson print driver.

2 - when I export a TIFF file of the test chart and try printing with either: Apple color sync utility,  Adobe Color Printer Utility, Apple Preview, Affinity Photo; there are no colour management setting available.

3 - I do not use Photoshop.

Happy to provide any other information and to try any of your suggestions.

Any one have the answer to this?  Thanks for reading.

Title: Re: How to print a test chart using i1 Profiler
Post by: digitaldog on February 11, 2025, 12:15:15 pm
http://digitaldog.net/files/DDPrintingTargetsVideo.mov
Title: Re: How to print a test chart using i1 Profiler
Post by: mcbroomf on February 11, 2025, 04:07:46 pm
Do you have the Airprint driver installed?