Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: jackmacd on January 26, 2007, 07:44:02 pm
-
I've had my 4800 working fine for 18 months. But with a new computer a macbook pro, I can't get the CD install to work. The cd opens, but when clicking on the opening panel to highlight what should be installed, nothing happens, no request for my password nothing. I must be missing the obvious.
Any suggestions?
Jack
-
I've had my 4800 working fine for 18 months. But with a new computer a macbook pro, I can't get the CD install to work. The cd opens, but when clicking on the opening panel to highlight what should be installed, nothing happens, no request for my password nothing. I must be missing the obvious.
Any suggestions?
Jack
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=97709\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Download the latest driver from Epson's site. The one on your CD would be miles out of date.
-
Thanks Stephen, that of course was the answer.
I also think on reflection that the reason the CD might not have installed could have been not set up for "universal" intel? Anyway I'm back in business.