Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Jim Sanderson on January 21, 2025, 12:23:18 am

Title: Add 3rd Party ICC Profiles To Canon IPF Pro 2600
Post by: Jim Sanderson on January 21, 2025, 12:23:18 am
How does one do this using the Canon Media Configuration Tool?  Specifically, I downloaded the ICC profiles for Hahnamuhle Baryta papers onto my Windows 11 computer.  Saved the profiles in the same folder with all my other profiles.  Tried to import them with the configurator but the import location pop-up in the configurator does see any of the profiles so as to be able to import them.  Has anyone had this problem?
Title: Re: Add 3rd Party ICC Profiles To Canon IPF Pro 2600
Post by: Czornyj on January 21, 2025, 07:08:17 am
How does one do this using the Canon Media Configuration Tool?  Specifically, I downloaded the ICC profiles for Hahnamuhle Baryta papers onto my Windows 11 computer.  Saved the profiles in the same folder with all my other profiles.  Tried to import them with the configurator but the import location pop-up in the configurator does see any of the profiles so as to be able to import them.  Has anyone had this problem?

1) Download .am1x file, which is MCT custom paper settings set + icc profile
2) Create your own custom paper, and choose the icc profile in the last step
Title: Re: Add 3rd Party ICC Profiles To Canon IPF Pro 2600
Post by: Jim Sanderson on January 21, 2025, 12:06:24 pm
1) Download .am1x file, which is MCT custom paper settings set + icc profile
2) Create your own custom paper, and choose the icc profile in the last step

Thanks, I had inadvertently not downloaded the .am1x file but only the ICC file.  Easy peasy. 

Jim
Title: Re: Add 3rd Party ICC Profiles To Canon IPF Pro 2600
Post by: bellevuefineart on February 05, 2025, 03:01:23 pm
If you want AMX files and ICC profiles for Epson media on the Canon Pro 2600, I made a bunch and made them available for download.

https://www.bellevuefineart.com/icc-profiles-free-download/
Title: Re: Add 3rd Party ICC Profiles To Canon IPF Pro 2600
Post by: 1PhotoGuyinNM on February 08, 2025, 04:17:24 am
Thank you for sharing.  :)
Title: Re: Add 3rd Party ICC Profiles To Canon IPF Pro 2600
Post by: dgberg on February 08, 2025, 08:10:02 am
If you want AMX files and ICC profiles for Epson media on the Canon Pro 2600, I made a bunch and made them available for download.

https://www.bellevuefineart.com/icc-profiles-free-download/

Scott,

Do you by chance have any of the following for the P4600? Happy to pay.
Hahnemuhle Fine Art Baryta Gloss
Canson Infinity Etching Rag
Canson Infinity BFK Rives
Lexjet Fredrix Sunset Matte Canvas
Title: Re: Add 3rd Party ICC Profiles To Canon IPF Pro 2600
Post by: 1PhotoGuyinNM on February 09, 2025, 01:46:56 am
Dan,

I recently profiled a few of those papers that you listed for my 4600.  I have the Canson Arches BFK Rives PW, Canson Editions Etching Rag and HFA FineArt Baryta Satin (but not the gloss version).  If your interested I could provide you those profiles.