Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: ricgal on January 26, 2007, 01:34:01 pm

Title: Sheet loading z3100
Post by: ricgal on January 26, 2007, 01:34:01 pm
Any tips for sheet loading a z3100 accurately without it spitting it out?
Title: Sheet loading z3100
Post by: Christopher on January 26, 2007, 05:51:55 pm
Quote
Any tips for sheet loading a z3100 accurately without it spitting it out?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=97669\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

why ? i mean it's no big diffrence. I mean I get it right about every third try, and the on the other I use the blue line. That's fast enough I think. And it works easy
Title: Sheet loading z3100
Post by: ricgal on January 27, 2007, 08:40:59 am
I am used to an Epson 7500 which is fast to load by hand-  I would hesitate to take on a 100 sheet fed job-  that said the 7500 will not cut photrag which the z will so imposing multiple jobs on a roll makes more sense