Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Paulo Bizarro on January 09, 2025, 12:35:43 am

Title: Recent trips in Oman
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on January 09, 2025, 12:35:43 am
These two new articles describe some trips I made in Oman before the Christmas break. Went to Wadi Nakhr (Oman“s Grand Canyon) and Old Tanuf village.

https://blog.paulobizarro.com/?p=4046

https://blog.paulobizarro.com/?p=4064

Happy 2025 everybody.

Title: Re: Recent trips in Oman
Post by: MattBurt on January 09, 2025, 10:29:13 am
Very nice! Especially the canyon shot. Ancient ruins are always fascinating as well.
Title: Re: Recent trips in Oman
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on January 10, 2025, 09:57:53 pm
Very nice! Especially the canyon shot. Ancient ruins are always fascinating as well.

Thanks.
Title: Re: Recent trips in Oman
Post by: francois on January 16, 2025, 11:22:57 am
Impressive landscape photos. I also like the last one with the deep canyon.
Well done, Paulo!
Title: Re: Recent trips in Oman
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on January 16, 2025, 10:46:59 pm
Impressive landscape photos. I also like the last one with the deep canyon.
Well done, Paulo!

Thank you.