Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Colour Management => Topic started by: digitaldog on January 07, 2025, 01:38:09 pm

Title: Two superb (now free) CMS tools
Post by: digitaldog on January 07, 2025, 01:38:09 pm
CT&A and PatchTool
Quote
Well, while sales ceased, interest in CT&A and PatchTool software has not diminished. This is why it was decided to make the last versions of CT&A and PatchTool available as Freeware. It is hoped that this software will find a place in the tool box of all color enthusiasts.
https://babelcolor.com/index.htm
Thank you Danny!
Title: Re: Two superb (now free) CMS tools
Post by: fdisilvestro on January 11, 2025, 07:50:05 pm
Thanks for the information!
Title: Re: Two superb (now free) CMS tools
Post by: Lessbones on January 11, 2025, 08:07:15 pm
wow amazing!  I bought patchtool ages ago and always found it really useful, but the license didn't transfer over to newer versions for newer mac OSes, and the activation/deactivation process was cumbersome, so I ended up leaving it behind, but never had an equivalent tool since, only even more cumbersome workarounds.  It's fantastic that I'll be able to use it again.
Title: Re: Two superb (now free) CMS tools
Post by: hatzakis on December 31, 2025, 04:20:54 am
Hi everyone,
Are there any video tutorials or demo guides available for CT&A or PatchTool?
I’d love to watch something that explains their workflow.
Thanks!