Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Pro Business Discussion => Topic started by: Robert Boire on December 29, 2024, 06:35:23 pm
-
This may not be the most appropriate place to post this topic, but I am not sure were else to start.
I am a newbie on Instagram and there are things I do not understand.
I posted a few photos that included a hashtag in the caption. When I click on the hashtag in my post I see my photos and a few others...great. But when I access the same hashtag by searching for it, the photos are simply not there. This particular hashtag has very small number of posts (~60). So I am certain I did not miss them. What is going on? Have they been posted or not? Will my followers see them. I doubt I am banned or anything, its pretty tame landscape stuff.
-
When you select that particular hashtag during posting, it will show you how many uses that hashtag already has. Is it also fewer than 60? If not, it is possible that IG algorithm shows posts with more views than yours, that is, posts above a certain minimum number of views threshold?