Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Colour Management => Topic started by: pixeldoppelganger on December 14, 2024, 03:57:30 pm

Title: Anyone have the Argyll LaserSoft Imaging ISO12641-2 reflective template file?
Post by: pixeldoppelganger on December 14, 2024, 03:57:30 pm
I just installed Argyll V3.3.0... and was going to do a input profile.
I see that the  LaserSoft Imaging ISO12641-2 reflective template file is not in the reference folder.

Anyone have this file?

ref/ISO12641_2_1.cht




thanks
Title: Re: Anyone have the Argyll LaserSoft Imaging ISO12641-2 reflective template file?
Post by: GWGill on December 15, 2024, 05:31:37 pm
I see that the  LaserSoft Imaging ISO12641-2 reflective template file is not in the reference folder.
ref/ISO12641_2_1.cht
Are you sure it's missing ?
- I checked the MSWindows and Mac archives, and the four ISO12641 .cht's seem to be there...
Title: Re: Anyone have the Argyll LaserSoft Imaging ISO12641-2 reflective template file?
Post by: pixeldoppelganger on December 15, 2024, 08:18:18 pm
My bad, corrupted installation

Reinstall fixed it all

thank you!

Admin could you please delete this topic/thread