Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: BobDavid on November 25, 2024, 07:42:04 pm

Title: Succumbing to Late Autumn
Post by: BobDavid on November 25, 2024, 07:42:04 pm
Decided to photograph a series of these. This is one of four. I shot it on 120 black and white film, one frame through a red filter, another through a green filter and the last though a blue filter. I processed and digitized the film and then blended the layers in Photoshop to arrive at a full color image.
Title: Re: Succumbing to Late Autumn
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on November 26, 2024, 04:10:04 am
An interesting exercise with a not unattractive result. But why?

Jeremy
Title: Re: Succumbing to Late Autumn
Post by: BobDavid on November 26, 2024, 06:31:28 pm
I like trichrome photography.
Title: Re: Succumbing to Late Autumn
Post by: francois on November 28, 2024, 06:16:27 am
Great, strange and beautiful at the same time.
Bravo.
Title: Re: Succumbing to Late Autumn
Post by: BobDavid on December 05, 2024, 02:16:23 pm
Final image
Title: Re: Succumbing to Late Autumn
Post by: francois on December 09, 2024, 10:49:53 am
I like it a lot. The right "member" looks like he is doing a John Travolta disco dancing thing.