Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Ari-FLM on November 07, 2024, 11:20:57 pm

Title: Using Epson Legacy Fiber Paper on Canon Pro-1000 Printer
Post by: Ari-FLM on November 07, 2024, 11:20:57 pm
I'm due to receive my first box of Epson Legacy Fiber, and realized there's no ICC profile for Canon printers.

I called the store that sold me the paper and they suggested I use the ICC profile for Moab Rag Natural, and use the High Density Art media setting.

Or is it necessary to get a custom profile made?

If anyone here uses that printer/paper combination, what settings and ICC profile are you using?

Thanks
Title: Re: Using Epson Legacy Fiber Paper on Canon Pro-1000 Printer
Post by: Ari-FLM on November 09, 2024, 12:23:55 pm
I bought a ColorChecker Studio and will make my own profiles for different Epson Legacy papers: Platine, Baryta, Fibre and Etching.