Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: gchappel on October 20, 2024, 12:34:29 pm

Title: Canon pro 4000 firmware update question
Post by: gchappel on October 20, 2024, 12:34:29 pm
I have a canon pro 4000 presently running firmware 1.26
It is giving me a firmware update notice.
I hate updating firmware unless I have a specific reason- usually it screws something else up.
Everything is working fine, and I hate to jinx it.
Anyone done the update?   Any issues?
Any reason just to deny the update and just move forward?
Thanks for any guidance.
gary
Title: Re: Canon pro 4000 firmware update question
Post by: Ryan Mack on October 20, 2024, 04:20:54 pm
Personally I have never had any trouble with firmware updates on my 4000. I would recommend you have it plugged into a UPS to be safe though.
Title: Re: Canon pro 4000 firmware update question
Post by: gchappel on October 20, 2024, 08:26:36 pm
Thanks, yes it is routinely in a ups.
I will give it a go.
gary