Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: dgberg on October 20, 2024, 07:06:32 am

Title: Looking for a Facebook guru that can help with my unpublished Facebook page
Post by: dgberg on October 20, 2024, 07:06:32 am
For some unknown reason Facebook has unpublished my Facebook page. I never received notification unless I missed it. Nothing on those pages that would even come close to causing this. I tried contacting them but no response. I did ask for help on Facebook itself and received offers from people telling me they could get it back right away but I was not comfortable giving my cc number out..

Page says I went against Community Standards, no idea!
Anyone?
Title: Re: Looking for a Facebook guru that can help with my unpublished Facebook page
Post by: Ryan Mack on October 20, 2024, 10:10:32 am
Anyone who offers to help for money or wants access to your account is a scam. I'm a former FB employee, and even former employees asking current employees for help can't get useful help these days I'm afraid.