Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Street Showcase => Topic started by: RSL on October 10, 2024, 08:59:55 am

Title: Your Sins Forgiven at the Desk
Post by: RSL on October 10, 2024, 08:59:55 am
.
Title: Re: Your Sins Forgiven at the Desk
Post by: Frans Waterlander on October 10, 2024, 11:58:29 am
Nice shot, Russ, but the title totally escapes me!
Title: Re: Your Sins Forgiven at the Desk
Post by: Rob C on October 10, 2024, 12:46:29 pm
Nice shot, Russ, but the title totally escapes me!

Frans, you need to study Christianity.
Title: Re: Your Sins Forgiven at the Desk
Post by: Rob C on October 10, 2024, 12:52:57 pm
.

Nice one, Russ. Those colours represent all that’s going wrong in this world we inhabit. I hope the next one we occupy is a little more muted… at least, that’s what I’m sure Ann is busy trying to arrange. I often wondered why the hurry to get there; in her case, I would have preferred the gods had allowed her to take a little more time fixing things in this one.

Stay safe!
Title: Re: Your Sins Forgiven at the Desk
Post by: RSL on October 10, 2024, 02:15:48 pm
Thanks all. I understand, Franz. The title escaped me too. I somehow fumble-fingered a comma into it.

The title probably should have read: "Your Sins Forgiven at the Desk."
Title: Re: Your Sins Forgiven at the Desk
Post by: francois on October 11, 2024, 01:57:24 pm
Interesting shot and title.
I like it!
Title: Re: Your Sins Forgiven at the Desk
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on October 12, 2024, 11:15:02 am
The title probably should have read: "Your Sins Forgiven at the Desk."

And now it does.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Your Sins Forgiven at the Desk
Post by: Rob C on October 12, 2024, 11:26:54 am
Which just goes to show you that miracles do happen.