Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Paulo Bizarro on October 10, 2024, 12:33:32 am

Title: Sunset from my balcony
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on October 10, 2024, 12:33:32 am
I am luck that the balcony in my flat here in Muscat faces the sea. The other day I noticed some interesting clouds developing before sunset, so I grabbed my camera and zoom lens, just in case. Even thought the temperature is now in the low 30s (centigrade) the humidity is still high. There was some condensation on the lens for the first few shots, but I found the results interesting; the humidity was enough to create a ring around the sun, but the sea was still clear. After these initial shots I cleaned the lens.

Regards.
Title: Re: Sunset from my balcony
Post by: francois on October 11, 2024, 01:56:04 pm
Lovely sunsets. I'm split between #1 and #3 for my favorite. The details in the reflections are intriguing.
Well done.
Title: Re: Sunset from my balcony
Post by: MattBurt on October 11, 2024, 03:03:56 pm
Nice. The foggy ones make me think of science fiction scenes.
Title: Re: Sunset from my balcony
Post by: kers on October 12, 2024, 04:20:17 am
nr1 is my favourate thanks to your humid lens!
Title: Re: Sunset from my balcony
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on October 17, 2024, 03:21:32 am
Thanks all.