Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Christopher on January 24, 2007, 10:45:12 am

Title: Printer test targets ??
Post by: Christopher on January 24, 2007, 10:45:12 am
Hello,

I'm looking for some test targets for printers. I know that there are a lot out there, but what is "the best" or what do you use ? I normaly do it with some real world images, but with the new printer and a lot new paper, I would like to use some spefic targets in addition. Don't have do be free. I'm looking for some reselution targets. Like star targets or something like that.

Thanks for the help.

Christopher
Title: Printer test targets ??
Post by: jjlphoto on January 24, 2007, 10:50:10 am
This one is great!
http://www.digitaldog.net/tips/index.shtml (http://www.digitaldog.net/tips/index.shtml)
"Printer Test File" on top of page.
Title: Printer test targets ??
Post by: madmanchan on January 24, 2007, 10:50:50 am
I like Bill Atkinson's test targets. Go here:

http://homepage.mac.com/billatkinson/FileSharing2.html (http://homepage.mac.com/billatkinson/FileSharing2.html)

Then click on the link for "Profile Test Images"

Eric