Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: jsw on August 29, 2024, 05:02:19 pm
-
First time posting - hope I'm doing this correctly!
I have a whole darkroom setup. Saunders LPL 670DXL Dichroic enlarger with El-Nikkor 50mm 2.8 and 80mm 5.6 lenses. Used but great condition, everything working. Will officially cover 6x7 but I’ve done 6x8 in a pinch without any noticeable vignetting. Includes carriers for 6x4.5, and 6x7. The former carrier is filed back to print the film edges (something I used to like to do…). Capable of large prints with a 110cm XL column. Head is missing the right hand focusing knob, otherwise it’s complete.
Also includes an IC timer, Patterson focus scope, contact frame for 35mm contact sheets and a second frame with plain glass to make contact sheets from film if they’re stored in clear sleeves. Kodak Model A safelight with an OC filter. For the time being I’m selling everything as a set (may break up later).
I'm in SW Ontario (London) and it's not very friendly to ship, so I'd really love to find someone local-ish.
Asking $1200
LPL Enlarger (https://media.kijiji.ca/api/v1/ca-prod-fsbo-ads/images/d1/d1aa5096-24b3-407e-a12b-04b6d834d234?rule=kijijica-640-webp)
El Nikkor 80mm (https://media.kijiji.ca/api/v1/ca-prod-fsbo-ads/images/42/42c25c79-2095-4d24-8b87-04d36c319424?rule=kijijica-640-webp)
El Nikkor 50mm (https://media.kijiji.ca/api/v1/ca-prod-fsbo-ads/images/a4/a49e72a8-22e1-46f5-9bad-a1a00679966d?rule=kijijica-640-webp)
IC Timer - Box (https://media.kijiji.ca/api/v1/ca-prod-fsbo-ads/images/b0/b007f1b1-9057-4cb7-8d33-59d3d5d56fa5?rule=kijijica-400-webp)
IC Timer (https://media.kijiji.ca/api/v1/ca-prod-fsbo-ads/images/e2/e2a806d2-c218-4a8a-ba9b-ab7dedb5056e?rule=kijijica-640-webp)
Patterson Contact Frame (https://media.kijiji.ca/api/v1/ca-prod-fsbo-ads/images/20/20881824-7b6a-4891-a58f-d4f82328c2d8?rule=kijijica-640-webp)