Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Nora_nor on August 21, 2024, 01:01:26 pm

Title: HPz6, driver crashes when trying to choose maximum detail
Post by: Nora_nor on August 21, 2024, 01:01:26 pm
This probably happened now after the last update
Mac Ventura, printing from Lightroom
Hp z6
Hp support blames Adobe
Anyone?
Any workaround?
I do not know if the workflow is , first create the sheet w/printing presets, and then when printing , choosing "default" since I am just the middle person
Title: Re: HPz6, driver crashes when trying to choose maximum detail
Post by: Nora_nor on August 28, 2024, 04:40:28 am
Update, things work again, in the meantime they printed something from a windows PC. A small file. The problam was with a large file from a mac, but now it works again
Title: Re: HPz6, driver crashes when trying to choose maximum detail
Post by: kers on September 06, 2024, 06:18:14 am
Adobe sets a limit of about 30.000 px.
Maybe you hit that limit.
About 120cm 600dpi.
I am having trouble with it too.