Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Slobodan Blagojevic on June 13, 2024, 06:43:06 am

Title: Moonrise in Tuscany
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on June 13, 2024, 06:43:06 am
Montepulciano.
Title: Re: Moonrise in Tuscany
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on June 14, 2024, 05:53:56 am
Good, particularly the second.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Moonrise in Tuscany
Post by: francois on June 14, 2024, 10:10:32 am
Exceptional! I agree with Jeremy about the second shot.
Bravo.
Title: Re: Moonrise in Tuscany
Post by: Mark Nadler on June 14, 2024, 01:18:37 pm
I also like the second image.  The first one feels too compressed.

mark
Title: Re: Moonrise in Tuscany
Post by: MattBurt on August 02, 2024, 12:22:23 pm
I'm also a fan of the second one. Excellent!
Title: Re: Moonrise in Tuscany
Post by: langier on August 03, 2024, 12:43:46 am
Well done as always, Слободан!
Title: Re: Moonrise in Tuscany
Post by: Leszek Piotrowski on August 26, 2024, 06:55:20 pm
For me the first.

Colours are special,--  to me indeed. Scene is so natural.