Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: mcpix on May 20, 2024, 04:09:37 pm

Title: Size of Starting Inks on Canon 4600
Post by: mcpix on May 20, 2024, 04:09:37 pm
I ordered 3 new ink cartridges for my Canon 8300 today ($193 each). I began thinking there might be a time where I was replacing enough cartridges at the same time that upgrading to the new Canon 4600 would make more sense. I was wondering if the starting cartridges are 330ml or some other smaller size? Thanks!
Title: Re: Size of Starting Inks on Canon 4600
Post by: Ryan Mack on May 20, 2024, 04:47:54 pm
For the 4000 they were 330ml.
Title: Re: Size of Starting Inks on Canon 4600
Post by: dpirazzi on May 21, 2024, 12:48:34 am
The 4100 had 330ml carts.
Title: Re: Size of Starting Inks on Canon 4600
Post by: mearussi on June 10, 2024, 02:21:16 am
The 4600 also has 330 ml starter inks. Initial fill still leaves half the ink.