Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Mark Nadler on May 18, 2024, 02:37:36 pm
-
The bicolor background is natural. Comments welcomed.
mark
-
Could you lift the shadows in the head?
Jeremy
-
Jeremy, thanks. See if this is ok?
mark
-
Ahh, better. Now I can just see a catch-light in the left of the eye. I would bring this little highlight up even further.
Lovely portrait.
-
anyone else seeing colour noise and a slight cyan cast ? Is this conversion noise ?
PA241W color calibrated with latest firefox.
-
Yes, better and visible eyes are always a plus.
Bravo for this nicely composed portrait.
-
Hopefully, this is a further improvement.
I tried to retrieve the glitter in the bird's eye.
I also removed color noise that was in the green.
Comments welcomed.
mark
-
I think that's a great improvement. Good catch.
Jeremy
-
Wow, a good shot keeps getting better and better!! Good to see you're back too Chris!
-
Jeremy and Kevin, thanks.
mark