Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: s-one on January 22, 2007, 11:49:12 pm

Title: Suggest best Business Card paper for B9180?
Post by: s-one on January 22, 2007, 11:49:12 pm
Not the perferated ones. But smooth/clean edge ones. Thank you.
Title: Suggest best Business Card paper for B9180?
Post by: Richowens on January 23, 2007, 03:58:03 pm
Check out Avery products.

I use the 8879 with dye ink. Nice color and a glossy finish.

Avery product page (http://www.avery.com/us/Main?action=product.HierarchyList&node=10211397&catalogcode=WEB01)


I found mine at Office Max but I'm sure other office supply stores will stock them.


Rich
Title: Suggest best Business Card paper for B9180?
Post by: jorm on January 23, 2007, 05:33:22 pm
Quote
Not the perferated ones. But smooth/clean edge ones. Thank you.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=97108\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
dear sirs
Do this printer print business cards size, and is that then bleeding printing????

jorm
Title: Suggest best Business Card paper for B9180?
Post by: anshell on May 04, 2007, 04:21:53 pm
Quote
Not the perferated ones. But smooth/clean edge ones. Thank you.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=97108\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Check www.kellypaper.com