Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Michael West on May 13, 2024, 11:04:26 pm
Title:
The Lone Eucalyptus
Post by:
Michael West
on
May 13, 2024, 11:04:26 pm
(https://live.staticflickr.com/1277/3172265117_787a925efa_b.jpg)
Title:
Re: The Lone Eucalyptus
Post by:
francois
on
May 16, 2024, 05:17:06 am
Majestic tree, it stands like a proud man. I also like the processing.
Bravo!
Title:
Re: The Lone Eucalyptus
Post by:
Michael West
on
May 18, 2024, 01:16:12 pm
Quote from: francois on May 16, 2024, 05:17:06 am
Majestic tree, it stands like a proud man. I also like the processing.
Bravo!
Thank you, Francois.
Title:
Re: The Lone Eucalyptus
Post by:
Mark Nadler
on
May 31, 2024, 05:41:48 pm
I also like it.
mark
Title:
Re: The Lone Eucalyptus
Post by:
Michael West
on
June 03, 2024, 11:49:03 pm
Quote from: Mark Nadler on May 31, 2024, 05:41:48 pm
I also like it.
mark
Thank you.