Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on May 12, 2024, 01:11:19 pm

Title: shield bug
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on May 12, 2024, 01:11:19 pm
Hairy-backed variety, I'm told.

Jeremy
Title: Re: shield bug
Post by: Arlen on May 12, 2024, 11:27:12 pm
Very nice image, Jeremy. I hope this shield bug knows its place in nature. Lately our house is undergoing an invasion by its brethren, and we can't figure out how they are getting in.
Title: Re: shield bug
Post by: francois on May 13, 2024, 05:59:35 am
I know nothing about bugs but I like this shot a lot.
Title: Re: shield bug
Post by: Mark Nadler on May 14, 2024, 07:24:18 pm
This image makes me feel grateful that I am bigger than it.  Nice.

mark
Title: Re: shield bug
Post by: francois on May 16, 2024, 05:18:39 am
This image makes me feel grateful that I am bigger than it.  Nice.

mark

That's often the case with insects (and other animals).