Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on May 07, 2024, 12:55:54 pm
-
Jeremy
-
Nice catch! What did you use to get this?
-
Nice catch! What did you use to get this?
Thanks!
Sony A7R4 with 100-400 at 400. 1/1500, f5.6, ISO 250.
Jeremy
-
Oh wow. Super.
Normally clipping the wings would be an issue. This close up works - mainly because the bird is looking right at you. If you had room to do a version without the clipping it might be better but if one wing is clipped then cropping like this 100% the way to go.
-
Yes, the eyes have it!
The wing tips were clipped in the original image, sadly. I'm making a virtue of necessity by cropping further. I'd like to tighten it even more but I think the tail would get too close to the edge.
Jeremy
-
Jeremy
the proportions nail it
this is a good result
-
Excellent. I like the piercing eyes of this guy. Lizards and other preys, beware.
-
Love the eye contact! Nice shot.