Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: imykhan on May 05, 2024, 08:02:58 pm

Title: WLTB Phase One XF body only
Post by: imykhan on May 05, 2024, 08:02:58 pm
Hi. I am looking to upgrade to a XF body from DF+ body.

Please let me know if there is a XF body going in the UK.

TIA
Title: Re: WLTB Phase One XF body only
Post by: dezzles on May 31, 2024, 10:43:04 am
I’m in Melbourne Australia
I am selling one XF body
Mint condition
Also a 55mm blue ring
80mm blue ring
Email me
[email protected]
Title: Re: WLTB Phase One XF body only
Post by: imykhan on June 01, 2024, 06:41:09 pm
Thanks for the offer but I need to be able to collect it in the UK.

I’m in Melbourne Australia
I am selling one XF body
Mint condition
Also a 55mm blue ring
80mm blue ring
Email me
[email protected]