Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: mcbroomf on January 22, 2007, 09:27:46 pm
-
I wanted to start a poll, but I couldn't see how to set one up.
Give the problems Andre and I have had, and the comments from HP tech support
(see here http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index....=0entry97073) (http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=14327&pid=97073&st=0&#entry97073))
I'd like to know how many other people are succesfully using 24" rolls of paper with weights of 285 gsm or more. I don't have a 17" roll of HM FAP, but I wonder if I'd started with this if I'd have seen the problems.
If you are please let us know what paper, and what setting you used for paper type when you did the calibration and profile.
Thanks,
Mike
-
I'd like to know how many other people are succesfully using 24" rolls of paper with weights of 285 gsm or more. I don't have a 17" roll of HM FAP, but I wonder if I'd started with this if I'd have seen the problems.
I'm printing with HP Hahn.SmoothFineArt 310gsm (roll). No paper handling probems.
If you are please let us know what paper, and what setting you used for paper type when you did the calibration and profile.
Just the normal settings for calibration and ICC profiling. The new Media Profile is an improvement for this paper.
Harald