Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Colour Management => Topic started by: Dinarius on April 23, 2024, 05:08:10 am

Title: X-Rite/Calibrite Colour Checker Chart TIFF files
Post by: Dinarius on April 23, 2024, 05:08:10 am
I used to have TIFF files of 24 patch Colour Checker charts.

I could open them in Photoshop, choose a colour space to view them in and then read the RGB values in the Info palette.

I presume they were supplied by X-Rite (now Calibrite), but I'm not sure. Either way, I've lost them.

I can't find them on either the X-Rite or Calibrite website.

Does anyone have them share copies, or can you point me to where I can download them?

Thanks.

D.
Title: Re: X-Rite/Calibrite Colour Checker Chart TIFF files
Post by: Czornyj on April 23, 2024, 05:26:34 am
https://babelcolor.com/colorchecker-2.htm#CCP2_images
Title: Re: X-Rite/Calibrite Colour Checker Chart TIFF files
Post by: Dinarius on April 23, 2024, 05:31:22 am
https://babelcolor.com/colorchecker-2.htm#CCP2_images

I am extremely grateful.

Many thanks!  ;)

D.
Title: Re: X-Rite/Calibrite Colour Checker Chart TIFF files
Post by: kers on April 23, 2024, 05:54:04 am
+1
Title: Re: X-Rite/Calibrite Colour Checker Chart TIFF files
Post by: digitaldog on April 23, 2024, 12:21:23 pm
And:
http://www.brucelindbloom.com/index.html?ColorCheckerRGB.html
Title: Re: X-Rite/Calibrite Colour Checker Chart TIFF files
Post by: bobfriedman on April 23, 2024, 07:31:21 pm
THx... very useful and helpful