Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on March 13, 2024, 02:01:46 pm

Title: Clussy Cream
Post by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on March 13, 2024, 02:01:46 pm
Didn't know what "Clussy Cream" meant when I took this shot and not sure that I ever needed to know, having now made the mistake of looking it up  :-\

You Americans can be be weird - love ya' and all that, but weird  ;D

All taken at the International Car Forest in Goldfield Nevada, on a hot, dusty, windy day.

Dave
Title: Re: Clussy Cream
Post by: David Eckels on March 13, 2024, 03:00:09 pm
...not sure that I ever needed to know...
Yup. But the Joshua Tree is nice ;)
Title: Re: Clussy Cream
Post by: David Eckels on March 13, 2024, 03:00:39 pm
Yup. But the Joshua Tree is nice ;)
The other two as well!
Title: Re: Clussy Cream
Post by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on March 13, 2024, 08:54:48 pm
Thanks David  ;)

Dave
Title: Re: Clussy Cream
Post by: francois on March 14, 2024, 05:54:44 am
Nice and weird, I agree but I like them all three!
Title: Re: Clussy Cream
Post by: degrub on March 14, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
Nice shots
May they rust in piece  ;)
Title: Re: Clussy Cream
Post by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on March 18, 2024, 05:10:19 pm
Nice and weird, I agree but I like them all three!

Thanks Francois and yes, "weird or what" as William Shatner used to say..

Nice shots
May they rust in piece  ;)


 ;D ;D ;D

Dave