Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Ken Doo on March 11, 2024, 08:20:34 am
-
For sale: Fuji GF 110mm f/2 lens. Literally is like new and unused. I purchased this lens from Fuji USA new (refurbished). Lens was mounted on my Fuji GFX 100s, but I simply could not get myself to use the 100s as a portrait camera---I still prefer the Phase XF IQ4150 and 150mm combination. Lens has not been used. Lens hood, box and manual included.
US$1450. includes shipping to you CONUS.
PM me here.
Ken
-
SOLD
-
Hey Ken,
I have both those same options as you (Phase IQ4 w. 150mm lens and Fuji GFX100S w. 110mm lens) and prefer the Fuji over the Phase due to its far superior AF abilities, with face detect, if needed.
No worries and tres happy you sold them, well done - just wanted to note how we're all different in our needs!